Sunday, November 30, 2008

the movies I watched over Thanksgiving

I am slowly becoming a movie buff, I have always been a harsh critic.

Expelled- It made a compelling argument against the ostracizing of people int he scientific community who raise questions against the theory of Darwinism as well as pro pent the idea of Intelligent design. I did not agree with everything he said but he raised some good points. I rarely find myself on the conservative side of arguments, but on this issue I would have to agree with the good ole' republicans.


Recount
- landed on the other end of the political spectrum. This is a dramatization of the whole 2000 Gore v Bush Florida recount. This film raised some interesting questions as well. I am not trying to say that Bush stole the 2000 election, but I am saying that all the votes were not counted. Watch the film, do your research, the facts are hard to argue with.

That being said James Baker is a great lawyer and a genius when it comes to dealing with public opinion.




For those of you who hate politics, here is something you might enjoy.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I would like to borrow that Recount movie unless it was rented.

Christopher Daniel Prestemon said...

We'll see