Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tell your friends

I decided today that I am way to smart, cool and prophetic for only a handful of people to
read this blog.

I want to have a full spread in Newsweek by the end of 2008 or I will discontinue blogging.

I wanna start selling advertising and make blogging my full time job. Wouldn't that be awesome to tell people at parties.



Random mover and shaker: So, Mr. Prestemon what do you do?

Me: You mean what do I do for a living? I post random thoughts on a web page and people read it.

Mover and shaker: Do you give any sort of advice? Like stock tips?

Me: Sometimes I give them bands to listen to, but not all that often.

Mover and shaker: And lots of people read this?

Me: Ya, pretty much the entire population of Reno.

Mover and shaker: Don't you mean the amount of people living in Reno Nevada read your blog.

Me: No, I mean literally the entire population of Reno Nevada reads this blog. Except this one girl named Gloria who doesn't own a computer, were working on it.

Mover and shaker: How do you make money?

Me: Advertisements!

Mover and shaker: Your a very close talker, do you know that?

Me: O sorry I grew up on a naturalist farm.

Mover and shaker:...................your an embarrassment to humanity.

Me: I know, it's great


See! You could make this happen, I believe in you.



.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

i can get behind something like this. i channel the 4 readers of my blog over to yours!!!!!

Goldenchild said...

haha... count me as one... haha... I was reading matts post.. aaaannnnddd.. here I am.

awesome.