Monday, February 2, 2009

back

Well my friends, it has been quite a long time since I have dusted off the ole' blog and tell you degenerates
what is wrong with you (o sorry wrong blog).


I got to spend this weekend with a bunch of sixth graders, it was cool. I really do like being around them about
90% of the time. I learned a ton of stuff,

- penis is the funniest word in the entire english language
- all they really want you to do is spend time with them and hang out
- they always need incredibly practical instructions. They can't think abstractly to save their lives
- for every dumb question they ask, they have about 10 really tough ones
- they are more honest then I could ever hope to be
- suburban white kids really don't understand anything outside of suburbia, I think that's our fault
- they are very confused about how they should feel about girls
- If you are a college aged male with a beard that plays in a rock band; You are officially the coolest person alive

No comments: