Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Leadership

Recently, I have been thinking a great deal about Leadership
and what a good leader does/looks like.

A few things I have learned


-People do not follow arrogance
-A good leader does lots of things that know-one
will ever notice
-A good leader doesn't feel that the show can't go
on without her/him
-Age is not a perquisite for good leadership (those who question this concept
are usually not young)
-Wisdom is vital
-You can't lead alone
-The best leaders are often the least public of figures
-Jesus defiantly knew how to lead, better then me



Some of these observations might be incorrect. I apologize if that ends up
being the case. I really really really really want to lead people well,
and in turn be lead by them.



Peace (Shalom)

1 comment:

Kelvin Oliver said...

Hi Chris. I like your thoughts on leadership. I come to the same terms when I think of those who want to be leaders and those who realize that people, ordinary people, can be leaders. Popularity is overrated. Very good insightful perspective.